Font Size Make Text Larger Make Text Smaller



Warren County Department of Human Services

Frequently Asked Questions

1.  What is the Mississippi Department of Human Services website address?


  2. What is the Child Support telephone number?

  Answer:  (601) 631-6260

  3. May I have the Medicaid Transportation number?

  Answer:  Yes, the number is (601) 638-1339

  4. How do I order another EBT Card?

  Answer:  Please call 1-866-512-5087 to order another EBT.  Also, please allow five business days for delivery to the home.

  5. How do I  apply for food stamps?

  Answer:  Our office can mail a food stamp application to your home or you may come in Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to pick up an application