” As your supervisor, I take my responsibilities to the public very seriously. I realize that our citizens want fair and honest representation and the most value for their hard-earned tax dollars.
Together with the other members of the Board of Supervisors and the numerous county employees, we are working to help bring to realization the many possibilities Warren County holds. There are no limits to what we can accomplish together as a community.
I welcome your input on all county matters. Please feel free to contact our office with any inquiries, comments or suggestions.
District 2 is located in the northwest part of the county, including Eagle Lake and along U.S. 61 North. “
- A native of Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Married to Marian Cecile Banks
- Proud parents of six (6) children
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 1972, Alcorn State University, Lorman, MS
- Associate in Arts, Business Administration, 1970 Utica Junior College, Utica, MS
- High School Diploma, 1968, Rosa A. Temple High School, Vicksburg, MS
Past and Present Community Involvement:
- Board Member of Vicksburg Parks & Recreations
- Treasurer of Vicksburg Family Development
- Vice President of Lenders Exchange
- Volunteer Shadowcliff of America Elderly Housing Units
- Volunteer for Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) – Hinds Community College
- Volunteer and Band Parent Warren Central High School
- Volunteer Guest Speaker at Vicksburg Jr. High & Alternative Schools
- Den Dad for Girl Scouts of America
- Former Manager of MS Loan Center, Diversified Loans & Credit Center
- Member of the Greater Mt. Lebanon M. B. Church
- Served as Church Secretary, Treasurer and Trustee
- Sunshine 99 (Order of Masonry)