FAQ Category: Chancery Clerk

Where can I find easements?

The Chancery Clerks Office records all Land records, including easements refer to those record series that may involve real estate. These include documents traditionally recorded in Deeds Books and Plat Cabinets, such as Deeds, Deed of Trust, Authorities to Cancel, Plats, Name Change Orders, and many other documents.  The Land Records Division also dockets and …

Where can I find easements? Read More »

Scroll to Top